Secur’Archiv works with you to assess the options for digitising your documents, books, plans, etc. Our specialists carry out an analysis of the quantity and quality of your files
Over 250 m2 of high-security space in Geneva dedicated to digitised information.
Documents can be digitised in various formats.
• PDF with OCR processing for full-text search
• Secure PDF/A for electronic archiving
• TIFF or compressed TIFF for information post-processing
• JPEG with variable compression levels depending on the purpose for which the files are used: internet distribution, publication, etc.
with various parameters:
• Black / white, colour, text mode or grey-scale
• Single-sided or double-sided pages
• One file per page, interleaf, folder, binder, archive box or carton, etc.
and various services are offered
• Staple removal, paperclips, binding, etc.
• Reproducing documents in duplicate
• File indexation, creation of metadata
• Integration of files into a file management programme: right of access, classification, research.
• Confidential destruction of documents after they have been digitised